This website is owned by JuNovation BVBA.
Contact details and registered office:
JuNovation BVBA, Chris Van de Voorde
Phone: 0473 46 26 50
Ondernemingsnummer: BE 0666.679.020
2. Why & what we process
When you use the Website and / or Services that you purchase from the website, we process personal data that relates to you.
JuNovation collects and processes the personal data of customers for customer and order management (including customer administration, follow-up of orders / deliveries, invoicing, follow-up of solvency, profiling and sending marketing and personalised advertising).
Legal basis (s) of the processing
Personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6.1. [(a) consent,] of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Insofar as the processing of the personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6.1. a) (consent), the customer always has the right to withdraw the given consent.]
In addition to the aforementioned purposes, we can also process your personal data:
- To provide you in a personalised and efficient way with the information about products and services that you request, either via the Website, e-mail, telephone or social media channels.
- To process your personal data so that we can provide the Services.
- For direct marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communications, promotions, offers and other advertisements from us or our selected partners. We will ask your prior permission for this.
- To perform statistical analyses to improve our Website and / or Services, or to develop new products or services.
- To provide to a financial institution or payment service provider, to enable your financial institution and the payment service provider to meet their legal obligations.
- To transfer to the police or judicial authorities as evidence of possible crimes or if there are serious suspicions of a wrongful act or crime committed by you through your registration with or use of the Website or the Services.
- In the context of a possible merger with, acquisition of / by or split by a third party, even if that third party is located outside the EEA.
If and when your registration on the Website or use of the Website or Services can be considered (a) as a violation of the terms or the intellectual property rights or any other right of a third party, (b) a threat to the security or integrity of the Services, (c) a threat to our or our subcontractors’ Website or Services or systems as a result of viruses, Trojans, spyware, malware, or any other form of malicious code, or (d) in any way that is illegal or unlawful, discriminatory or offensive, we may process your data in the interest of ourselves, our partners or third parties.
3. retention period
The personal data processed for customer management will be kept for the period necessary to comply with legal requirements (including in the field of accounting).
Right of access, correction, deletion, limitation, objection and transferability of personal data
The customer is at all times entitled to inspect his personal data and can correct them or have them corrected if they are incorrect or incomplete, have them removed, restrict their processing and object to the processing of personal data concerning him on the basis of article 6.1 (f), including profiling based on those provisions.
In addition, the customer has the right to obtain a copy (in a structured, common and machine-readable form) of his personal data and to have the personal data forwarded to another company.
In order to exercise the above rights, the customer is asked to:
- adjust the settings of his customer account himself; and / or
- send an email to the following email address: info@JuuNoo.com
4. Who we share data with
- We will not send your personal data to third parties in an identifiable manner if it is not required to provide the Services without your express consent.
- We can rely on external processors to offer you the Website and / or Services. We ensure that third party processors may only process your personal data on our behalf and on written instruction from us. We guarantee that all external processors are selected with due care so that we can count on the security and integrity of your personal data.
- We may transfer anonymized and / or aggregated data to other organisations that can use this data to improve products and services and organize the marketing, presentation and sale of customized products and services.
5. Where we process data
- We and our third party processors will only process your identifiable personal data in the EEA.
- We can transfer your anonymised and / or aggregated data to organisations outside the EEA. If such a transfer takes place, we will ensure that there are appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data, and that all rights related to personal data that you may enjoy under applicable mandatory law are guaranteed.
- If a transfer of your personal data and / or anonymised and / or aggregated data takes place, the following legal protection mechanism will be introduced:
- Which? Tidio
- Country outside the EEA? USA
- Legal transfer mechanism? US – EU Privacy Shield
5. How we process data
- We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data safe from unauthorised access or theft and from accidental loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our staff or staff of our third party processors is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. However, you understand that the concern for safety and security is only a best effort effort, which can never be guaranteed.
6. Your rights
- You have the right to request access to all personal data that we process about you. However, requests for access that are obviously made to cause a nuisance or damage to us will not be processed.
- You have the right to request that any personal data about you that is incorrect or inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If you have registered on our Website, you can correct much of this information yourself via your profile. If such a request is made, you must also enclose with this request proof that the personal data for which correction is requested is incorrect.
- You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent for the processing of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to info@JuuNoo.com, or by deleting your profile (if applicable).
- If you have read all this up to now, you are entitled to a reward. Feel free to ask after a fresh beer by sending an email to info@JuuNoo.com.
- Instead of deletion, you can also request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if (a) you dispute the accuracy of that information, (b) the processing is illegal or (c) the data is no longer necessary for the stated purposes, but you need it to defend yourself in legal proceedings.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if you can demonstrate that there are serious and justified reasons related to special circumstances that justify such objection. However, if the intended processing is considered direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing free of charge and without justification.
- When your personal data is processed on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you provide to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, you have the right to transfer this data directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this is exclusively assessed by us.
- If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the above rights, please send an email to info@JuuNoo.com. This request should clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed and accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card proving your identity. We will immediately notify you of the receipt of such request. If the application proves to be well-founded, we will grant it as soon as reasonably possible and no later than twenty (20) days after receipt of the application.
- If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us via the email addressinfo@JuuNoo.com. If you remain dissatisfied with our answer, you are free to file a complaint with the competent authority, the Belgian Privacy Commission. (Drukpersstraat 35 te 1000 Brussel). For more information, go to https://www.privacycommission.be