| ABOUT |
JuuNoo is a fast-growing SME located in West-Flanders (Belgium) which developed a unique and innovative aesthetical & movable wall system. Under our motto “faster, better and greener” we differentiate themselves from other wall-building players in the market by having shorter lead times, 7x faster installation times, a longer product lifetime, a better acoustical performance combined with an amazing esthetical touch and last but not least by being circular. Indeed, the entire wall can be reassembled and rebuilt within another configuration or sold back to the company.
| ROLE |
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, you are responsible for all the financial, admin and HR procedures and policies. ± 50% of your time you spend being in charge of finance. This includes a part hands-on (preparing and handling all the invoices and the payments), but on the other hand and more importantly taking action to continuously digitalize optimize all the procedures. This includes aiding in the successful implementation of a new ERP-system (dynamics 365).
Your second responsibility contains administration. ± 40% of your daily routine consists of a numerous of admin tasks. For example: helping a colleague to assure the continuity, purchasing goods, …
Finally you are responsible for all HR-activities. You have an all-time overview of all the HR operations. You ensure the hiring, development, performance, rewarding engagement and wellbeing of the people.
| PROFILE |
- University degree in finance or economics
- 5 years of experience with finance management
- Good verbal level of Dutch, English and French is required
- Ability to organize and plan effectively
- Ability to work on a continuously improving environment
- Ability to work highly accurate
- Advanced knowledge on how to use IT efficiently
- You have a analytic & pragmatic mindset
| OFFER |
- You are part of a dedicated and talented team, where one of the key element is to: “do what you promised to do on the day that you promised to do it”.
- All needed support to be successful; a well-funded organization, a senior Board of Advisors, and an ambitious founder.
- You market a product concept that is based on important trends such as circularity, sustainability and productivity.
- You can grow from a small company from Kortrijk to an international game changer in the classic construction industry.
- Your job will aid in a drastic decrease in building waste and CO² emissions.
- A fulltime and permanent contract with a very competitive salary package, according to your profile with a stock option plan.
| WHAT’S NEXT |
Mail your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org! After a first screening, based on these documents, a first meeting will take place. When all this went successful, you will perform an online assessment before a meeting in real life, with the CEO, is scheduled.