| ABOUT |
JuuNoo is a fast-growing SME located in West-Flanders (Belgium) which developed a unique and innovative aesthetical & movable wall system. Under our motto “faster, better and greener” we differentiate ourselves from other wall-building players in the market by having shorter lead times, 7x faster installation times, a longer product lifetime, a better acoustical performance combined with an amazing esthetical touch and last but not least by being circular. Indeed, the entire wall can be reassembled and rebuilt within another configuration or sold back to the company.
| ROLE |
Your aim is to help grow JuuNoo’s business worldwide to become thé reference regarding circular building systems. Therefore your priority is to develop and implement the IT strategy.
You coordinate the day-to-day IT related activities and you support the colleagues where necessary. In the first 12 months you will successfully implement an ERP system, link ERP to CAD and CRM, set-up financial dashboards and create sales tools that make the life of our clients easier (new website, marketing automation flows, …). Off-course with the support of the team and the needed resources.
To achieve the IT goals you have, as a project manager, an all-time overview of the IT operations and work together with IT consultants all over the world to go full speed. In this way you can assure a more efficiently workspace for everyone, generating more leads and increase the customer experience.
| PROFILE |
- University degree in IT
- At least 2 years of experience in a general IT position
- Advanced level of Dutch and English
- Ability to think “future back”; what is the goal? What milestones do I need to set? What resources do I need? Where can I find these resources efficiently?
- Ability to think in a “80/20 ruleset”; How can I optimize all the different jobs/goals/… by 80% with 20% of the time needed and thus create an important leap in the company and after hitting the 80% goal, restart a new optimalisation loop.
- A project managers look at IT. You are able to execute most IT jobs yourself, but have learned to delegate those jobs away to others, so you can focus on the strategy and the speed of growth.
- You have a pragmatic mindset and a “do” mentality.
| OFFER |
- You are part of a dedicated and talented team, where one of the key element is to: “do what you promised to do on the day that you promised to do it”.
- All needed support to be successful; a well-funded organization, a senior Board of Advisors, and an ambitious founder.
- You market a product concept that is based on important trends such as circularity, sustainability and productivity.
- You can grow from a small company from Kortrijk to an international game changer in the classic construction industry.
- Your job will aid in a drastic decrease in building waste and CO² emissions.
- A fulltime and permanent contract with a very competitive salary package, according to your profile with a stock option plan.
| WHAT’S NEXT |
Mail your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com! After a first screening, based on these documents, a first meeting will take place. When all this went successful, you will perform an online assessment before a meeting in real life, with the CEO, is scheduled.